Jacket (product for review)--BrowNY
Top ($12)--Forever 21
Hello Lovelies! This is a two posts in one kind of thing. I wanted to reblog this lovely military jacket that BrowNY sent me two years ago because I don't think my last post did it justice. They sent me this jacket for review and I absolutely love it. It's very soft, fits well, and is perfect for a dressy look. I've worn it to Homecoming and all my orchestra concerts! Please Visit BrowNY's site and Facebook page!
Another lovely blogger called Ira also nominated me for the Versatile Blogger award displayed below. Visit her blog here.
These are the rules for this award:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.(Less than 2 years)
2. Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who has nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
My Seven Random Facts:
1. I don't like milk so I drink organic, unsweetened soymilk.2. I love running.3. I was Elvis in my 6th grade play.4. I only eat one hamburger a year because of the harmful environmental effects of cows.5. I've played the violin for seven years.6. I am an extreme bargain hunter--the most expensive item I remember buying fashion-wise is a plaid shirt from Forever 21 that was $20.7. I'm hungry all the time.My blog nominations (I'm only doing 10 and ignoring the 2 year qualification):10. ZiqquaThanks for reading and congrats to the above ten!See you soon! Spoiler alert: a giveaway is coming up!Avec amour,♥Lily